Personal data processing policy
1. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide the shop owner (Adamyants Ekaterina Sergeevna) with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide the shop owner with additional personal information, if you contact directly.
2. Why is this information collected and how is it used?
The shop owner relys on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide services, such as when using your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for shop's mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about shop's customers is important to the business. The shop owner shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. The shop owner engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to the shop, such as delivery companies. The shop owner will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. The shop owner may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. The shop owner may collect, use, retain, and share your information if she has a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of the shop's customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
The shop owner may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, the shop owner may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If the shop owner deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, the shop owner relys on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. If the shop owner deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, the shop owner relys on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified. If the shop owner deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, the shop owner relys on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified. The shop owner describes these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information the shop owner holds about you by contacting her using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict shop's use
of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where the shop owner is required to store data for legal reasons) the shop owner will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (I) shop's processing of some of your information based on shop's legitimate interests and (II) receiving marketing messages from the shop after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, the shop owner will delete your personal information unless the shop owner has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about shop's use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact the shop owner
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ekaterina Adamyants, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the shop owner at email@example.com